Blast Rocks Complex

No One Injured But Laundry Area Ruined

Please login to view the requested resource.

Posted: June 25, 2014

Mike Landis, an inspector with the Harrisonburg Fire Department checks out the scene of an explosion at 936 Vine St. on Tuesday. The blast took place in the complex’s laundry room. (Photo by Nikki Fox / DN-R)
Harrisonburg firefighters survey the scene at 936 Vine St. where a propane gas leak led to an explosion in the laundry room Tuesday morning.

HARRISONBURG — As Bill Cummins sat inside his Vine Street apartment Tuesday morning, he got an early jolt.

He first thought a tractor-trailer hit the structure, but later discovered an explosion…



To See This and Every Local Story from The Daily News-Record, Click Here to Become a Subscriber!

Login to view the full story
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NDN Video News
Advertisement
Specials