County Home A Total Loss

Investigators: Wooden Stove Sparked Fire

Please login to view the requested resource.

Posted: December 13, 2013

Firefighters responded to this home in the 13000 block of Brocks Gap Road in Fulks Run shortly before 1 a.m. Thursday.
FULKS RUN — An early morning fire sparked by a wooden stove destroyed a Fulks Run home Thursday, but its owner and his two dogs escaped the blaze.

Lt. Joe Mullens of Rockingham County Fire and...


To See This and Every Local Story from The Daily News-Record, Click Here to Become a Subscriber!

Login to view the full story

Search...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NDN Video News
Advertisement
Specials