Deadly Blaze Probed

Officials Say Candle Likely Lit County Fire

Please login to view the requested resource.

Posted: August 22, 2013

 

HARRISONBURG — An unattended candle is believed to have caused the Sunday night fire in a four-unit apartment building near Eastern Mennonite University that claimed the life of a…



To See This and Every Local Story from The Daily News-Record, Click Here to Become a Subscriber!

Login to view the full story
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NDN Video News
Advertisement
Specials