Devon Lane Blaze Reported

Please login to view the requested resource.

Posted: May 8, 2014

The Harrisonburg Fire Department responded to an apartment at 1171 Devon Lane shortly after 9 p.m. (Photo by Jason Lenhart / DN-R)

HARRISONBURG — An oven fire resulted in a man being taken to a hospital Wednesday night for treatment of burns.

The Harrisonburg Fire Department responded to an apartment at 1171 Devon Lane…



To See This and Every Local Story from The Daily News-Record, Click Here to Become a Subscriber!

Login to view the full story
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NDN Video News
Advertisement
Specials