Man Injured In City Mattress Fire

Please login to view the requested resource.

Posted: April 2, 2013

Rescue personnel transport a man after a fire at a Suter Street apartment in Harrisonburg on Monday. Fire Chief Larry Shifflett said damage was confined to a mattress. (Photo by Jason Lenhart / DN-R)
HARRISONBURG — One man was taken away in an ambulance after a small fire broke out at a city apartment Monday afternoon.

The Harrisonburg Fire Department responded to a fourplex at 163 Suter St.…


To See This and Every Local Story from The Daily News-Record, Click Here to Become a Subscriber!

Login to view the full story
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NDN Video News
Advertisement
Specials