No Injuries But Distribution Center Evacuated For Two Hours
Please login to view the requested resource.
Posted: August 10, 2012
By DOUG MANNERS
Firefighters respond to a blaze on the loading dock at Marshalls Distribution Center in Bridgewater on Thursday. Discarded smoking materials are believed to have caused the fire. (Photo by Nikki Fox / DN-R)
Discarded smoking materials likely sparked a fire Thursday morning at the Marshalls Distribution Center in Bridgewater.
No injuries were reported, but the loading dock area sustained...