Details for (Daily News-Record) NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC Of intention to apply to the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority for a license to sell alcoholic beverages. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT Owner: HOPE BR LLC Trading as: Habesha Restaurant Bar & Hookah Exact location: 243 Neff Avenue Suit #PRS City: Harrisonburg County: Rockingham, 22801 The above establishment is applying to the VIRGINIA ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTROL (ABC) AUTHORITY for a Wine and Alcohol license to sell or manufacture alcoholic beverages. Mehretu Tekle, owner NOTE: Objections to the issuance of the license must be submitted to ABC no later than 30 days from the publishing date of the first of two required newspaper legal notices. Objections should be registered at www.abc.virginia.gov or 800-552-3200. 4/8, 4/15
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Most Popular Articles
- RCPS To Consider Parental Notification Of Name Changes
- RCPS Approves Administrative Changes
- County Eyes Future Rec Center Proposal
- Hearings Set On I-81 Widening In Harrisonburg, Staunton
- Farm Ministry Gains Nonprofit Status, Spreads Cheese And Beef Donations Beyond Virginia
- Former Broadway Town Council Member Fred Olson Dies
- One Killed In Interstate 64 Crash In Augusta County
- Students Protest Alleged Sexual Assault At Broadway High School
- Bridgewater's Flora Searching For Third Kidney Transplant
- Electric Cars Race At First Shenandoah Valley Grand Prix