Details for IMPORTANT ROCKINGHAM COUNTY REAL ESTATE TAX NOTICE
IMPORTANT ROCKINGHAM COUNTY REAL ESTATE TAX NOTICE Statements for 2020 Rockingham County Real Estate have been mailed. Please notify this office immediately if you did not receive a notice. Failure to receive a notice does not relieve you of paying the taxes nor the penalty and interest, if not paid by the deadline. 2020 REAL ESTATE TAX PAYMENTS FIRST HALF DUE ON OR BEFORE JUNE 5, 2020 SECOND HALF DUE ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 5, 2020 TOTAL TAX FOR THE YEAR MAY BE PAID IN JUNE. Failure to pay the first half by June 5 deadline will have a penalty of 10% added to the amount due plus interest at the rate of 10% per annum will be charged from that date. Penalty and interest will be added to second half taxes not paid by December 5, 2020. PERSONAL PROPERTY TAXES WILL BE BILLED IN THE FALL MAIL PAYMENT WITH NOTICE TO: L. TODD GARBER, TREASURER COUNTY OF ROCKINGHAM P.O. BOX 471 HARRISONBURG, VIRGINIA 22803 (540) 564-2408 5/16
To help keep the community informed about critical developments during the current coronavirus crisis, The Daily News-Record has temporarily opened free access to all articles related to the COVID-19 pandemic and its local, regional and national impacts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Most Popular Articles
- Look To The Sky: Dynamic Aviation To Honor Front-Line Workers
- Daughter Plans Drive-By Celebration For Father's 100th Birthday
- Rally Against Police Brutality Set For Today On Court Square
- Blueberry Farmers Look To Approaching Season With Mixed Emotions
- Longtime HHS Educator Named Teacher Of The Year
- Study: 41% Of County Livestock Operations Fence Streams
- Blue Ridge Area Food Bank Fills Need For COVID-19 Patients
- Local Representatives Have Mixed Reaction To Northam Order
- Income Reduced, Local Woman Turns To Sewing
- Schools Budget Stalls County Budget Vote