Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ROCKINGHAM COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ROCKINGHAM COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION At the regular meeting of the Rockingham County Planning Commission on Tuesday, January 5, 2021, at 6:30 P.M., in the Board of Supervisors Meeting Room of the Rockingham County Administration Center, 20 East Gay Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia, a public hearing will be held to receive comments on the following: REZONING CASE REZ20-306 Mike Nacarato, 519 New Paul Road, Lavergne, TN 37086. Request location: West side of Walton Way (VA 950), 0.2 miles north of Friedens Church Road (VA 682). Request to rezone Tax Map Parcel 137-(A)-L86 and a portion of 137-(A)-L85, approximately 26.8 acres, from B-1 (General Business) and A-1 (Prime Agricultural) to I-1 (Industrial). Election District 4. The above items, including a copy of the full text of any ordinances advertised above, may be obtained in the office of Community Development, Rockingham County Administration Center, 20 East Gay Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802. Phone: (540) 564-1513.
To help keep the community informed about critical developments during the current coronavirus crisis, The Daily News-Record has temporarily opened free access to all articles related to the COVID-19 pandemic and its local, regional and national impacts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Most Popular Articles
- VDH Expands Vaccine Eligibility
- School Board Seeks To Avoid Further Delays To HHS2 Project
- Talk Of HHS2 Construction To Resume
- Distillery, Operator Face Charges Related To Dumping Waste Water
- State Sets One-Day High With Nearly 10,000 Reported COVID Cases
- Volunteers Get 300 Boxes Of Food Ready For MLK Day Distribution
- Ex-BRC Executive Pleads Guilty In Embezzlement Case
- Timberville Eyes New Subdivision, Approves Another