Details for NOTICE OF TWO JOINT PUBLIC HEARINGS TOWN COUNCIL FOR THE TOWN OF ELKTON AND ELKTON PLANNING COMMISSION
NOTICE OF TWO JOINT PUBLIC HEARINGS TOWN COUNCIL FOR THE TOWN OF ELKTON AND ELKTON PLANNING COMMISSION May 3, 2021 (1) A Joint Public Hearing will be held on May 3, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. at the Elkton Area Community Center located at 20593 Blue & Gold Drive, Elkton, Virginia to receive comments on amending Chapter 110-302, Land Development, Article VI 110-611 General Business District B-2, to add Motel, Motor Court, Motor Hotel, Lodge, or Inn as a Special Exception. (2) A Joint Public Hearing will be held on May 3, 2021 at 5:40 p.m. at the Elkton Area Community Center located at 20593 Blue & Gold Drive, Elkton, Virginia to receive comments on a request from Stephen and Leah Napotnik for the issuance of a Special Exception Permit for a Motel, Motor Court, Motor Hotel, Lodge, or Inn at 15661 Old Spotswood Trail, Elkton pursuant to Elkton Code, Chapter 110-302, Article VI 110-611, B-2, as amended. Information regarding the code amendment and special exception permit may be obtained in the Elkton Zoning Administrator s Office, located at 173 W. Spotswood Avenue, Elkton. The Town Council Work Session will immediately begin at the conclusion of the joint public hearings.
To help keep the community informed about critical developments during the current coronavirus crisis, The Daily News-Record has temporarily opened free access to all articles related to the COVID-19 pandemic and its local, regional and national impacts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Most Popular Articles
- Rosetta Stone Sees 'Widespread' Layoffs After Acquisition
- BRCC Nursing Grad Plans To Use Her 'Worst Day' To Help Others
- Drivers Flock To Gas Stations Amid News Of Pipeline Disruption
- Parents Ask Questions About Return To School
- School Divisions Prepare For Vaccine Clinics For 12- to 15-Year-Olds
- Area Police, Fire Officials Monitoring Gas Situation
- City Eyes Tax Increase To Resume HHS2 Construction
- County Fair Announces Grandstand Lineup
- Bergton Community Still Close-Knit After Landmark Loss
- No Tax Hikes In Grottoes Budget