Details for NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC Of intention to apply to the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority for a license to sell alcoholic beverages. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT Owner: The Valley Wines LLC Trading As: The Valley Wines Exact Location: 9373 N. Congress St. Town: New Market, VA 22844-9509 County: Shenandoah is applying to the VIRGINIA ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTROL (ABC) AUTHORITY for a Internet Wine Retailer - In State premises license to sell or manufacture alcoholic beverages. Darin Strong NOTE: Objections to the issuance of this license must be submitted to ABC no later than 30 days from the publishing date of the first of two required newspaper legal notices. Objections should be registered at www.abc.virginia.gov or 800-552-3200. 2/10,17
To help keep the community informed about critical developments during the current coronavirus crisis, The Daily News-Record has temporarily opened free access to all articles related to the COVID-19 pandemic and its local, regional and national impacts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Most Popular Articles
- Broadway Approves Resolution Supporting Rail Trail
- 'They Lost My Trust': Doctor Describes Departure From Sentara
- ‘Unbelievable’ Discovery Of Valley WWII Soldier’s Dog Tag
- City School Board Hears First Reading Of New Inclusivity Statement
- Wilt, Obenshain To Bring DMV Connect To Dayton
- Elkton To Host Drive-Thru Easter Event
- Local Students Win Scholarships For State Fair
- City Eyes South Main Projects For HHS2
- County Sees Increase In Home-School Students
- Valley Lawmakers See Half Their Bills Approved