Details for Public Notice Notice is hereby given that a public hearing
Public Notice Notice is hereby given that a public hearing for a certificate of public need request has been scheduled for Wednesday, April 7, 2021. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this public hearing will be hosted virtually. The public hearing can be accessed at the web address below or by calling 1-844-517-1271. The access code is 129 730 8487 and the meeting password is daVvRJhp753. https://williamsmullen.webex.com/williamsmullen/j.php?MTID=md82fbb996fd995ba1f2a2447e90dd94d The public hearing will begin at 1:00 p.m. and the applicant will be given 15 minutes to present its project. Public comments will follow the applicant s presentation. The project to be heard is COPN Request No. VA-8483 submitted by Sentara RMH Medical Center to introduce neonatal special care (Level III) nursery services at its facility located at 2010 Health Campus Drive, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801. The total capital cost of the proposed project is $3,474,200. Written comments not presented at this public hearing may be sent to the Virginia Department of Health at 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 401, Henrico, Virginia 23233, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help keep the community informed about critical developments during the current coronavirus crisis, The Daily News-Record has temporarily opened free access to all articles related to the COVID-19 pandemic and its local, regional and national impacts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Most Popular Articles
- Youngkin Visits Voters In Harrisonburg Campaign Stop
- 14 Bodies Found In Cemetery On Kernstown Battlefield
- Poirot Brings New Life With Taxidermy
- JJ’s Soft Serve The Sweet Spot In Town
- Bluebirds Are Special Guests At Bluestone Elementary
- Overlook Produce And Farm Adventures Nets Ag Grant, Will Expand
- Wayland Woman's Club Continues Nonprofit Work During Pandemic
- River Bend Elementary Students Attempt To Break World Record Domino Chain
- Broadway High School Team Places First in State FFA Event