Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Notice is hereby given that Virginia Electric and
PUBLIC NOTICE Notice is hereby given that Virginia Electric and Power Company is requesting a permit from Virginia Marine Resources Commission to cross Lewis Creek in two (2) locations, Middle River in four (4) locations, and North River in one (1) location as part of an aerial power line (Line 43) rebuild project from Staunton to Harrisonburg. Send Comments/inquiries within 15 days to: Marine Resources Commission, Habitat Management Division, 380 Fenwick Road, Building 96, Fort Monroe, VA 23651. 03/07
To help keep the community informed about critical developments during the current coronavirus crisis, The Daily News-Record has temporarily opened free access to all articles related to the COVID-19 pandemic and its local, regional and national impacts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Most Popular Articles
- Jess' Lunch 'Legend'
- Northam Issues Stay-At-Home Order
- Shenandoah National Park Restricts Access Amid Outbreak
- Virginia COVID-19 Cases At 1,020; Six In Harrisonburg, Five In County
- Ogden Establishes $1M Fund To Help Local Businesses Recover From COVID-19 Pandemic
- Greenhouse Offers Curbside Pickup To Spruce Up The Home
- Sleep Inn Opens Doors To Medical Personnel
- Therapeutic Animal Farm Opens Its Gates
- COVID-19 HR Fund Hits $140K Mark
- Coronavirus Keeps Kids From Older Family