Before dementia set in, Mary Domzalski would often walk around her apartment complex on Alger Lane in Broadway with a blood pressure cuff and …
- DN-R News Desk
In a statement sent to local media Saturday, Accordius Health announced that 81 residents tested positive for COVID-19 at its 97-bed Harrisonb…
The Virginia Department of Health’s Central Shenandoah Health District confirmed Thursday that there’s a COVID-19 outbreak at Accordius Health…
Officials with Valley Family and Elder Care confirmed Tuesday that the possible COVID-19 outbreak at a long-term care facility is at Accordius…
- By PETE DELEA Daily News-Record
An employee at Accordius Health in Harrisonburg said Monday the facility she works at is the long-term care facility being investigated by the…
To help keep the community informed about critical developments during the current coronavirus crisis, The Daily News-Record has temporarily opened free access to all articles related to the COVID-19 pandemic and its local, regional and national impacts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Most Popular Articles
- Over 300 COVID-19 Cases In Valley Poultry Plant Workforces
- Schools Budget Stalls County Budget Vote
- No Change To City Real Estate Tax
- Redbud Festival Canceled
- Massanutten Regional Library Accepting Returns
- Mount Crawford Woman Honored With EMS Quilt
- Free COVID-19 Testing Available Wednesday
- Public Hearing On Real Estate Tax Rate Tonight
- JBS USA, Pilgrim’s Investing $150M-Plus In Pay Bonuses, Workplace Safety