There is a fixed notion that it is more liberal to disbelieve in miracles than to believe in them. ... A “broad” or “liberal” clergyman always means a man who wishes at least to diminish the number of miracles; it never means a man who wishes to increase that number. It always means a man who is free to disbelieve that Christ came out of His grave; it never means a man who is free to believe that his own aunt came out of her grave.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Most Popular Articles
- Missing Dayton Street Signs Found In JMU Dorm
- Bridgewater Gets $20K Grant To Study Feasibility Of Grocery Store
- Man Who Fired At Harrisonburg Police Found Dead In Goochland
- Holiday Celebrates Trade Workers
- Bridgewater Fielding Inquiries From Restaurants
- City, County Schools Implementing Voluntary Student COVID-19 Testing Program
- Bridgewater College Introduces Safety Cadet Program
- Local Educator Chapter Of Education Group Celebrates 50 Years
- City Council Marinating Heritage Oaks Studies' Results
- HHS Engineering Students Create Fidgets For Elderly